Sunday, December 13, 2015

Research into Australian pre 24 June 1947 UAP

Hi all,

I have become increasingly re-interested in researching Australian pre 24 June 1947 UAP reports. As you may have noticed, of late,  I have published a number of blog posts about this research area. However, I appreciate that some readers do not share my interest in this area. So, I have decided to start up a new blog devoted to just this research. You will find it at:

http://magoniadownunder.blogspot.com

I hope you might stop by, take a look, and see if this interests you. If so, you might care to recommend it to others. If not, then  I hope you will continue reading this blog.

Keith Basterfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Australian Space Agency and UAP

Introduction Of all the Australian government Departments and Agencies which might be expected to have an interest in UAP, the main ones in ...